The most adorable “nearly waterfront” cottage home in the serene south end, lies across a quiet road from Fulford Harbour and enjoys sparkling ocean views, with beach access just steps away. Sun basked and completely enchanting both inside and out, with easy care landscape and new privacy fencing. Bright and cheery having vaulted ceilings, which give an airy and spacious feel and flood the home with natural light. Immaculately maintained and loaded with character and charm, including an upper loft area, new roof, and fresh paint. Peaceful tranquility, ideal for full-time living or a summer/weekend retreat. Close to the Fulford ferry for easy commutes. Just as sweet as can be with an artist’s flair!
- Layout: Main Level Living with Upper Loft
- Bedrooms : 2 (includiing loft)
- Bathrooms: 1
- Year Built: 1955
- Water: Water License from Lyla Springs
- Waste: Septic
- Levels: 1
- Finished Square Footage: 730 (not including loft)
- Features: Hard wood floors, water views, close walk to the beach.